Associate Engineer – SCA (2-year contract)
As a member of the Service Provisioning Team that will front our clients and other department in the company, she/he has to ensure that escalations are being sent to correct party and diligently follow-up to give results to the clients.
• Monitor end-to-end tracking of orders to ensure timely and accurate updates of works progress.
• Implement all actions required to deploy and support system service in the Web Portal, B2B, and BMC Remedy.
• UAT (User Acceptance Test) for the new add-ons on the OSS/BSS.
• Provide timely, accurate and quality of works progress updates to Requesting Licensees.
• Resolving all issues due to network/system timeout and system failure.
• Compile reports on daily orders of service provisioning to Requesting Licensees.
• Liaise with Requesting Licensees/Contractor/ internal stake holder on residential works order.
• Liaise with contractors, Requesting Licensees and internal IT Team to resolve technical problems encountered by order provisioning.
• Handle escalations, complaint cases, dispute cases and VIP orders with care to maintain good customer experiences.
• To go on-site to handle complaint case and audit check on contractors
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
• Nitec/ Diploma in IT/ Engineering or any related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows / Windows XP / Microsoft Office
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical and organized - ability to plan and schedule
• Team player and Independent
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.